Back to the card...I love this card because of it's simplicity, how easy it is to make, and because it has pearls and rhinestones. I love all things that sparkle and/or glitter.
How to make this card:
1. Start by cutting your cardstock of choice to create your card base. After creating the fold in your card, wind a small diameter of twine around the top of your card several times and make a knot with 2 tails. Place 2 pearls on the bottom of one tail and 2 rhinestones on the bottom of the other. Use a sponge or paper towel and white pigment ink to go around the edges of of the card and sentiment, if desired.
2. Using at least one snowflake stamp and white pigment ink; stamp your snowflake image in a random pattern. I used two different stamps and used the smaller one to fill in smaller spaces in between the larger snowflakes.
3. Stamp your sentiment on an oval piece of cardstock with Versamark if you choose to heat emboss it. Add embossing powder and heat emboss if you choose to do so. Using a foam dimensional; adhere your sentiment over the top of a smaller, scalloped oval punched cardstock. Place pearls in the middle to finish.
4. Using the same small twine; create a multi-loop bow and adhere the pearls and rhinestones to the tail ends of the bow and adhere bow to top corner of sentiment.
5. To finish off the look; place pearls and rhinestones in the center of random snowflakes.
Don't forget to leave me some love and let me know what you think! Send someone on over who may also enjoy my site. Have your own online crafting space? Leave me the address so that I can check it out and Ooooh and Aaaah at them! And definitely don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see what new card I have planned for day 5!
I have two boys that have orchestra concerts tonight so time for me to get everyone ready! So until tomorrow...