1. 12" x 12" card stock or scrapbook paper of your choosing. (I also thought that wall paper would work great too!)
2. Paper trimmer
3. Adhesive. It seems that I forget to include something in my picture and this week this was it!) I used scrapbook adhesive, but any strong holding glue or adhesive would work great.
1. Scoring board. I love mine and I feel like it doesn't get enough use!
2. Lace edge paper punch
3. Washi tape (love this stuff!)
4. 2 circle punches
5. Self-adhesive rhinestones and pearls (not pictured, because I'm apparently really absent-minded this week!)
These were super easy to make and quite cheap. These are also a great way to use up any long scraps you may have left over. I plan on using these on cards and scrapbook pages but their uses are endless. They would make great wall decor, party decor, add a ribbon and you have a party favor!
As always.....craft on!