Now, just because you're sending Christmas thank-you's doesn't mean that they have to be holiday themed. In fact, this is a good way to jump start your post-holiday creativity. This card features my new go-to color: gray!
1. Cut gray base so that you have a 5" x 5" card base. Cut a mat piece from same gray cardstock. Randomly punch circles along bottom or side edge; depending on how you want your card to open.
2. Stamp sentiment on front of base and create a faux sewn edge with gray marker around edge
3. Cut out rectangles out of coordinating paper so that it is large enough to go behind punched circles, without any edges showing. Adhere those to back of cardstock base using dimensional dots. Adhere mat to cardstock base.
4. Punch circles out of matching cardstock and adhere to base with the same dimensional foam dots.
5. Finish off the look by adding rhinestones around your sentiment.
What kind of projects are you getting ready to do? What occasion are you itching to get started on or have you already started?
Until next week...